Monday, July 4, 2011

my fav albums of 11 so far

Since the year is halfway over, I've decided to post my top 3 albums (in no particular order because I haven't figured that out yet) of 2011 so far.

My favorite 2011 albums so far

Adele - 21




Britney Spears - Femme Fatale




Matt Nathanson - Modern Love



I'm sure this will change by the end of the year. At least I hope so. I haven't been wowed yet but then again, I haven't listened to much either.


------------------


I really enjoyed the original songs by "The Voice" finalists. I'm shocked at how good the songs are. I didn't see one full episode of the show. Either I would forget, or it was on against the NBA finals. Of course I'm picking sports over any other type of show. But I did get to see some of the finale and I couldn't believe the songwriters wrote/produced quality stars for these people! LOL


(The official website I linked above is pretty good. It has a ton of clips and full shows, I think).


I hope these songs make it on the radio. I don't listen to the radio so as far as I know Javier Colon's (the winner) song might already be on a hit on the radio. I just want people to hear these songs. I know the songs are doing great on iTunes.


I don't even have a favorite original song. Well my least favorite is Beverly McClellan's song. Oh and I did not know Dia Frampton was from the band, Meg and Dia until yesterday! Um, wow. I've really been checked out of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment