Saturday, December 17, 2011

Top albums of 2011?

I have issues. As usual during this time of year I'm stressing about my top albums of 2011. LOL. Really stressing. This year I have listened to a lot. The albums that the critics love (besides Adele) probably won't make my top 10. I think I have a #1 album but it is impossible for me to judge the order of the other 9. I could probably do a top 15. Ugh, more stress so maybe not.

Well here are some interesting top albums list:

NPR: Listener's pick their top albums (a good mix)

Pitchfork's Top albums of 2011 (um, interesting. My top ten looks nothing like theirs. Hint: Bon Iver will not be on my list. Looking through random lists, I'm surprised Drake is getting so much love. full song samples included)

JON PARELES from the NYT top 10 albums of 2011

Spinner's top songs of 2011 (I won't be doing a top songs list this year. full song samples included. I've listened to every song on this list and found a few winners).

My list will probably be posted by January 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment