Saturday, April 30, 2011

He is a rebel with a tainted heart



Britney Spears' Femme Fatale is pretty good. I didn't like the first single so I expected the album to be trash. If you like pop at all, when was the last time Brit released a bad 1st single? This album is her first dance album. A few of the songs, like my favorite song: Criminal has tinges of r&b.

Excerpt from Rolling Stone's review since I'm not a music critic:
Femme Fatale may be Britney's best album; certainly it's her strangest. Conceptually it's straightforward: a party record packed with sex and sadness. Max Martin and Dr. Luke, the world's two biggest hitmakers, are responsible for seven of 12 songs: big melodies and bigger Eurodisco thumps. But other producers go nuts, tossing the kitchen sink at Britney. The Bloodshy-helmed "How I Roll" is sputtering, oddly beautiful techno. In "Big Fat Bass," Will.i.am turns Britney into a cyborg obsessed with low-end. ("The bass is getting bigger!" she exults.)

Download: Criminal, Big Fat Bass, Till The World Ends, How I Roll, Inside Out





If you like Britney's single "3", you'll LOVE this album. Check Femme Fatale Deluxe out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment