Sunday, April 24, 2011

music crazed

What a way to spend Xmas eve. I've downloaded a bunch of iTunes Podcast. Yes I've just discovered their podcasts. I don't do iTunes. I used to own an iPod about 6 or 7 years ago. It didn't work out for me. I returned it in less than a week. Maybe it was my computer or I had too much music. At that time I probably had about 10-20 gigs. I can't remember. I don't even know how much I have now. I have about 7500 songs which is...a lot of GBs. :) Anyhow, I had to keep refreshing the iPod and putting the music back on daily so I just gave up.

Back to the podcasts - You must download Metric's Live @ the 9:30 concert. It is FREE and um, AMAZING. (I've always had a way with words). I don't know how to link to iTunes. Just search for Metric's podcasts. It is under NPR.

Since then I've given up on all things Apple. The best MP3 player ever was the 32GB creative zen. It lasted for 3-4 years which is forever in MP3 player land. Unfortunately they stopped making them as soon as I brought mine. Right now I have a 8GB Zune. With all due respect 8 gigs is like nothing to me. What am I going to do with the rest of my music? I love to shuffle and 8 gigs won't even hold 1/4 of my music...I'm considering getting a Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL or a Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum). I trust Zune even though I did have one crappy MP3 player experience with them. But it was only 1GB (lol) and it was the first version. That thing didn't last a month.

I'm having the I-want-to-carry-all-my-music-around blues but I'll get over it.

Today I brought FOUR new digital albums. All of them under $5.00. Thanks Amazon.com. :)

Robyn - Body Talk [Explicit] [+Digital Booklet]

Sara Bareilles - Kaleidoscope Heart [+Digital Booklet]

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy [Explicit]

Metric - Fantasies

No, I'm not a Kanye fan but I've only heard good things about this album. Just when I thought I had "My top ten albums of 2010" figured out.

Oh yeah, the Grammy noms are out. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment